Friday 3 June 2011

Out With The Old – In With The New (Part 1 – New Blog)

Welcome one & all to my new blog site, I’m going to be using this for the 2011-12 season starting with the pre-season games. I’ve decided to make a separate page because it’s easier to share via facebook & twitter etc – it’s also a lot easier to find on the internet as BlogSpot is a very common blogging website.
Next season I may not be covering every single Mansfield Town game, I’m at the stage in my career now where, if I’m serious about becoming a broadcaster, I need to step away from the stags. I’m currently on the lookout for a job in broadcasting next season, so if anyone knows where there’s one going – get in touch.
I’ll always love the stags, and as things stand I WILL be covering them next year if things remain the same as last year with Takeover Radio. They have added two teams to their sports coverage, BSBP New boys Alfreton & BSBN outfit Eastwood Town, I will be watching all three sides over the course of pre-season and possibly the season too, hence whilst I’ve set up this new blog – to keep all my stags stuff on my website www.cp14.weebly.com & put all the new stuff from all the clubs I visit here.
I will continue to write in the style I hope you all enjoy, I’ll try to have a light hearted look at what’s happening on the pitch, tell all the stories from the terraces & my second home (the press box), write reports and share my views on everything that’s going on.     
I literally am covering all the angles, I hope you enjoy the read of my blogs.
Keep your eyes peeled for part two, where I’ll be sharing my views on the transfer activity at my beloved Mansfield Town.  


No comments:

Post a Comment